About Time! Decades Reading Challenge
Join us on our time-travel adventure! Check out our monthly reading lists for book recommendations for each month, which will be located on the Library website, at the Adult Services Reference Desk, and will be emailed to those who are registered. In January, our 2023 reading program will start in the year 1780. We will gradually read through the decades, ending in December with the 2000s and beyond. Open to teens and adults. Prizes are awarded periodically!
See where you can time travel through in 2023!
- Each month, we’ll read through the decades, beginning in 1780 in January, and ending with the 2000s and beyond in December 2023.
- Our first list, available late December 2022, will take place in the 1780s & 1790s.
- We’ll continue to read through the decades.
- Check out our lists of book recommendations for each month on this webpage or pick one up at the Adult Services Reference Desk.
- You can choose your own title, as long as it fits within the selected decades of each month.
- Register to receive updates about the program and emailed reading lists.
- Log your monthly progress, or turn your completed form in at the reference desk.
- There is no limit as to how many books you can read!
- Monthly prizes will go to those “most time traveled.” Prizes to all will be awarded periodically!