Curbside Pickup is Here!
The library is excited to offer curbside pickup of library materials to Deerfield Public Library cardholders.
If you have questions, please contact the library via email at email@example.com or by calling us at (847) 945-3311.
Please Note: Staff will fulfill your holds as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. If you are sick or are in a household with someone who is sick, we ask that you refrain from using this service.
Follow these steps to pick up library materials.
1. Place items on hold.
- Use our website to search the catalog for items and place a hold by clicking on “Request It” and enter your library card number.
- DPL cardholders will be allowed to place holds on New DVDs and Blu-rays.
2. Wait for confirmation that your items are ready for pickup and schedule an appointment
- You will be notified by email when your items are available for pick-up. Your notification will include a link to schedule your pick-up time. Click on the link and select a pick-up time.
- Appointments are generally scheduled during the library’s business hours. Please call if you need assistance at another time.
- If you are picking up materials for multiple family members, please list the names of all pickups in the notes section when scheduling your appointment.
3. Curbside pickup.
- When you arrive at the library, please park in the numbered parking space you reserved.
- Call the library at 847-580-8910 and give your name and parking spot number. Please have your trunk open. *If you do not have a cell phone, please call the library before you leave and provide your estimated arrival time.
- Items will be checked out to you and placed in a bag with the receipt.
- A staff member will bring your items out to your car and place them in the trunk. Please do not exit your vehicle and respect the social distancing of others in this area at all times.
- If you have materials to return, they should be placed in the return bins. Staff members will not remove books from car trunks.
How long will you hold my items?
Your items will be held for 7 days. On the day of your scheduled pickup, the items will be checked out to you.
What if I’m early or late for my pickup window?
Early: Your items will not be ready until the appointed time. Do not park in your designated spot until your pickup window opens.
Late: You will need to reschedule your pickup by emailing the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When are my items due back?
Item due dates will vary depending on item type and are calculated based on checkout date. Please check the receipt included with your items to find exact due dates. You can renew items through our online catalog.
Can I get items from other libraries or Interlibrary Loan?
If I have a pickup scheduled and I receive another email that more items are available for me, do I need to schedule a second pickup appointment?
No. On the day of your pickup appointment, all of the items on the hold shelf for you will be checked out and placed in the same bag. If more items became available between the time you made the appointment and your pickup time, those items will be delivered to you during your appointment.
How do I return my library materials?
Please return items either inside the library to the outside book drops. You do not need to make an appointment to return items.