The Library offers exam proctoring services to students of all ages. To schedule, please fill out a Request Form below.
For more information, please contact Chase Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines that New Students Need to Know
- We proctor Monday through Saturday. The earliest exam slot is a half-hour after we open and your allotted time must end a half hour before we close. Please see the Library hours of operation as they are subject to change
- Sign-ups for proctoring are done on a first-come, first-served basis, so the more advance notice you have for when you want to take your exam, the better! At a minimum, we require 48 hours notice (or two business days if it’s close to the weekend) to get your exam scheduled. We can only proctor one person at a time.
- Proctoring is done on the main floor of the library, so we can’t always guarantee complete silence. We do have earplugs and headphones available at the desk to help mitigate the noise problem.
- We will only accept exams and or exam instructions from the institution or professor assigning the exam. The institution or professor must first make contact with us before we are able to schedule the exam.
- There is no charge for proctoring services!