Teen Volunteer opportunities are for grades 6-12, unless otherwise stated.
For questions or more information, email Dylan the Teen Librarian at email@example.com.
Are you in grades 6-12? Do you want your voice to be heard at your library? Join the Library’s Teen Advisory Board (TAB)! Earn volunteer hours and help come up with ideas for the Teen Space! No application is required.
Meetings are held every second Wednesday of the month throughout the school year, from 6-7 p.m., and we will be serving pizza! Please check our calendar for current dates. Join the Teen Librarians at 6 p.m. in the library to eat pizza and talk about programming, website ideas, and more!
As a TAB member you:
- Talk about books, audiobooks, magazines, video games, movies, and music with other members
- Come up with programming ideas for teens at the Library
- Help create content for the Library’s Teen website and blog
- Help out with Teen programs at the library
- Give your input and ideas for the new Teen Space
- Brainstorm ideas for advertising Teen Services at the library
Teens from 7th grade to age 17 can apply to be summer volunteers. Information is available in the spring; check back in April 2023 for Teen Volunteer Opportunities at the Deerfield Public Library.