If you are a frequent patron of the library, you probably know that we have printers and copy machines available for your convenience, but do you know that we have a scanner and fax station as well? If you have not yet been introduced to our BookScan station, we would love for you to come in and give it a try! Located on the lower-level near the computer lab, the BookScan station is a fun, fast, and user-friendly self-service scanning kiosk, designed with your needs in mind.
What Can It Do?
• Scan documents, books, photos, and more.
• Personalize scan options:
– Save as PDF, Word, TIFF, or JPEG.
– Scan in Black & White, Grayscale, or Color.
– Choose resolution: Standard, High Quality, or Photo Quality.
• Perform basic editing after scanning (zoom, fit, crop, or rotate).
• Send or save your scanned items to email, Google Drive, USB flash drive, smartphone/tablet, or fax.
• Send a fax with optional cover page for $1.00 per page.
What is the best part? With the exception of the fax feature, the use of our scanning kiosk is absolutely free of charge. So, come visit us at the Deerfield Public Library so we can show you all the great things our BookScan station can do for you!