MakerSpace services are available for remote and curbside use by Deerfield Public Library cardholders. You can now submit your projects for our laser engraver, embroidery machines, vinyl cutter, and large format printer using an online form. Our MakerSpace team will then work with you to coordinate dropping off or purchasing materials, remote virtual sessions, and project pickup. Virtual sessions include one-on-one virtual appointments, design assistance, and watching your project run.
- Staff will make an appointment for materials to be dropped off inside the MakerSpace
- All materials dropped off at the library will be quarantined for 4 days before your project can be started
- Patrons may only have one ongoing project at a time
- Completed projects can be picked up using our curbside pickup service
- Sewing machines and the Digital Media Lab remain unavailable
Please visit our MakerSpace page for more details and to start your project!