We have missed seeing our patrons! I’m pleased to announce that the Library building will be open to the public for limited hours beginning Monday, March 1, 2021.
Updated Hours for Service, effective March 1
Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
NOTE: The location for curbside pickup will change on March 1. The spots will be located in front of the building, near the book returns.
Monday-Friday, 2-6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
*Includes: Browsing shelves, pick-up holds, returns, checkout, computer use by appointment
Staff support remains available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- A mask is required for everyone over the age of 2 to enter the building. If you have a medical condition that makes wearing a mask difficult, we encourage you to contact the Library via telephone or email. We’ll be happy to assist you, including materials exchange outside the building.
- We will allow up to 30 patrons to be in the building at one time, so you may be asked to wait before entering the building.
- Please limit your visit in the library to under 60 minutes.
- Please maintain a 6-ft.distance between yourself and other library visitors and staff.
- We quarantine returned items for at least 24 hours and then process them for check-in. Your items may not appear as returned on your account till after quarantine. We also quarantine new purchases, so there might be a delay before available in the catalog.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home and use our telephone, online chat, or email services.
- Checkout library materials using the self-checkout machines or service desk
- In-person browsing for short periods of time
- Reference services via telephone, chat, or email
- Return materials inside the library using the bin by the front entrance or the outside book return. The outside return is open 24/7
- Pick up holds either in the library or by using Curbside Pickup
- Wifi access; computer use by appointment
- Self-service printing, scanning, or faxing by appointment
- Interlibrary loan
- MakerSpace services are available for remote and virtual use
We have made several building modifications to ensure the safety of the staff and community. Some services will not be available at this time. This includes the MakerSpace, Quiet Room, study rooms, and meeting rooms.
All seating has been removed to encourage quick visits. Additionally, for health safety, all toys and games have been removed from the Youth Services department.
We are encouraging one adult per household to visit the Library. However, if you have children with you, please keep them with you at all times.
We are not accepting books and other material donations at this time.